A tuition fee concession of 20% is available for some of our courses to applicants who present evidence that they are in receipt of a social welfare payment or applicants aged 60 years or older at the time of application. Courses eligible for the fees discount are as follows:
Business, Humanities and Languages
- Accounting Technician
- Digital Marketing, Social Media and SEO
- Issues in Social Care (5-credit module from BA (Hons) in Social Care)
- French for Beginners
- French for Improvers
- Spanish for Beginners
- Spanish for Improvers
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Digital Photography
- Interior Design for Beginners
- Computer Aided Design
- 3D Computer Aided Design using Solidworks
- Building Information Modelling
Informatics and Creative Arts
- Computers for Beginners
- PC and Laptop Maintenance
- Web Page Design (Introduction)
All other courses are NOT eligible for a discount.
Please also note that this fee concession scheme only applies to Dundalk IT tuiton fees. Third party fees are not included.
Full-time 3rd level students may be granted a 25% fee discount on the above courses.
Click on the Download Forms button (see left) to download Social Welfare Benefit Fee Concessions Form.
Applicants aged 60 years or over need to produce evidence of age (Driving Licence, Passport, Birth Certificate) to claim concession.